Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hawaiian Tropic Zone heats up McHattan


Hey, don't get me wrong; I'm all about hot babes, and the thought of 'em serving me tropical cocktails is certainly a pleasant notion. However, I think I'll pass on the Hawaiian Tropic Zone that's soon to open in McHattan.

Rather, I recommend saving your money and heading down to
Otto's Shrunken Head (the best punk rock tiki bar on the planet) or bridge-and-tunneling it over to Jade Island at the KMart Plaza on Staten Island for drinks. As for hot babe action, find out when the world famous Pontani Sisters are coming back to town.

A big mahalo to my good friend Beth for guiding me to the Zone's website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! crazy--ok like they totally stole nick's idea if there will be chicks serving in bikinis!! damn!

and the Pontani Sisters..saw them a few years back at Marion's in NYC--beleive it or not they were recently in Asbury Park at the Baronet Theatre (or nearby) I forget which...great burlesque show..speaking of burlesque--i missed the 32 piece burlesque marching band from LA that strolled through Asbury parkone night!! damn again!

Tiki Chris said...

Well, Nick's a pretty clever fella. However, I hardly think he's the first guy to think of the ole waitresses in bikinis idea.

Emiana and I caught the Pontanis at Asbury Lanes last year - Fun stuff.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm loving life in London, but I do miss Asbury Park.

Thanks for reading, Viv!

Hope you're well,
Chris

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive