Friday, October 13, 2006

Artist Profile: Sam Gambino (31DoHM Friday the 13th!)

Friday the 13th: Artist Profile: Sam Gambino

For this month's artist profile, I chose one of my faves: Sam Gambino. Sam's a versatile artist, whose style seems to comfortably weave in and out of a few genres.

Being that today is not just Friday the 13th but also the 13th day of my 31 Days of Halloween Madness, I'm only focusing on Sam's creepier works. However, I highly highly highly recommend checking out his website, especially his
Tiki Gallery.

Some of Sam's especially Halloween-y works:



Shrunken Heads!




Learn more about this prolific artist at SamGambino.com.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive