Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th! (Friday 13 October 2006)

Hey! I think I might have coined a new term this week: McHattan, in reference to all those super-mega franchises, such as this one, that have been taking the grit out of Manhattan for the past decade or so.

I also continued eerily along through another dark week of the 31 Days of Halloween Madness and posted an artist profile on spooky, kooky Sam Gambino, one of my favorite artists. Thanks Sam!

I'd like to also thank Laurel, Pint Champion, Beth, Dawn, and the kids at Chive Talk for making this a very reader participanty week. YEAH!

And a very special thanks goes to Jen and John for allowing me to post one of my all time favorite photos ever!

In other news ...

did I mention there's a new tiki bar opening in London? Of course I did, along with all sorts of other great stuff over at the CheekyTiki blog.

Even more great stuff was posted at ontoLondon, ontoTravel, and Rapa Nui News this week too.

Please see below for a complete listing of all of this week's posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris


Below is information about the five blogs that I administer: CheekyTiki, ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


CheekyTiki
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com
Site feed URL: http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/atom.xml
This week's posts:
Cool kid at the Tattoo Convention
Check out these awesome tiki tattoos!
Product Profile: Tiki Quest
Basketful of pufferfish
More tiki tats!
Polynesian exhibition at the British Museum
Mahiki teaser


ontoLondon

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive