Friday, December 01, 2006

A week worthy of Easter Island (Friday December 1, 2006)

Did you know that "Cadillac has grown a pair worthy of Easter Island?" If you were a regular reader of Rapa Nui News, you would. I'm not really sure what that quote actually means, but I think the writer was trying to compliment both Cadillac and Easter Island. Anyway, click here for more "monolithic" pop culture references pertaining to Easter Island.

And speaking of Rapa Nui News, all your loved ones would really love to get some RNN logo apparel as gifts this holiday season, wouldn't they? Click here to hook 'em up with the goods.

On the more decidedly "pop" side of Polynesian matters, Nick Camera - publisher of Tiki Magazine - gave me the go ahead to start a blog for his fine publication. It's great to be on board the good ship Tiki Magazine, and I really appreciate the opportunity to help the magazine grow. I also really appreciate Nick's willingness to give my ideas a try and to work with me - especially since he's in San Diego and I'm here in London! Click here to visit Tiki Magazine's blog.

Hey! I know. Why not give the gift of a Tiki Magazine subscription to your other loved ones this holiday season?

Looking for more great gift ideas? Check this post about Chongolio's Flea Market. And should you still be hard-up for gift ideas for the naughty and nice on your list, just wait until next week. I gotta ton of suggestions.

Don't forget to check out the latest Weekly Photo at ontoLondon, as well as my brief review and pics from Turkey Day at Bubba's.

Please see below for a complete listing of all of this week's posts.


Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the four blogs that I administer: ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive