Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Electric Cowboy revisited

I'm heading to my hometown of Chickamauga, Georgia for the holidays, which has me reminiscing about my last time there in the spring of 2006, just before my move back to London from New Jersey.

One night, a couple of ole buddies took me out for a night on the town in nearby Chattanooga, Tennessee. Our last stop that night was to an incredibly popular and totally insane night club called the Electric Cowboy. We were totally fish out of water in this joint but had a rip-roarin' good time nonetheless.

Luckily, I had my camera to capture the madness. Enjoy.















1 comment:

M. Snow said...

That's hilarious, ridin' the Electric Bull! Pure Chattanooga too, a little bit country, a little bit rock-n-roll.

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive