Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Show your support for the Rapa Nui News blog

Just in time for the holidays ....

Enjoy perusing my
Rapa Nui News blog? Then check out these shirts with the RNN logo.
























They are available at my CafePress store (
www.cafepress.com/tikichris), and range in price from $13.99 to $29.99. If you know anything about CafePress, then you know I ain't gonna get rich selling these. I just thought it would be a nice way to possibly spread the word about Rapa Nui News.

Just let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see any other sort of merchandise.

Click
here for more details and to purchase your own RNN apparel.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive