Sunday, November 26, 2006

Help a braddah move to Hawai'i!

As mentioned in this month's Artist Profile, "freewheelin' monkey boy" Chongolio is planning a move to Hawai'i in '07. To help with his transition, he has set up Chongolio's Flea Market as an outlet "for my art and the things I am willing to depart with."


















He's already started posting items with links to purchase through
Paypal and figures:

I will give my friends, family and
Coconut Wired listeners a chance to help out and get first grabs at the stuff they might want. I am going to try and start posting a few more things every week. After some time passes ... some things will go on the Bay Area craigslist. Whatever doesn't get sold will ... go into storage or ... get taken to Goodwill or given away.











I just took a look at what's on offer and can confirm there are some good bargains and great holiday gift ideas!
















Good luck, Chongo!

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive