Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Taschen's Iconic Halloween is an Eye Candy Treat (31DoHM07)




















I really love the Taschen Icons book series. If I had the money - and the room - I'd probably buy every title in the series, which ranges from Alchemy to Web Design with all sorts of image rich topics in between. But since I don't have that kind of money or even the space for the books I already own, I must settle for a few of my more preferred topics. Among them is Taschen's Halloween, "a nostalgic tribute to one of America's favorite holidays." At 192 pages of vintage Halloween graphics (masks, adverts, old photos, etc), I can leaf through this book and come across something different almost every time. At first I was annoyed by the lack of words (none) but now I appreciate it even more. A great bedside treat to inspire spooky dreams.


Happy 31 Days of Halloween Madness from Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive