Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meet Cryptie, a Metal Industrial Vampirish Spiritual Passive Romantic Shy Goth Guy (31DoHM07)

Thanks to my buddy Michael for yet again astounding me with the worst of the 'net - this time with the weird wonder that is Cryptie.



Greetings,
My name is Jamie Miller and I work in a automotive engine warehouse doing shipping and receiving.
I reside alone in the Pontiac, Michigan area of Oakland county in a home that I own.
I'm a single white heterosexual male age 45, 5' 10" and 150 lbs.
I have brown eyes and black hair.
I've never been married and have no children or dependents.
I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.
I like hanging out at industrial goth clubs, concerts, and events.
But I prefer, listening to Dark Ambient, Darkwave, or Hardcore Metal.
I love chatting on computers, illegal street car racing, and spiritually meditating with candles.
I'm a very easy going open minded nocturnal guy, searching for a fair maiden who will share her life with me.
If romance is at the top of your list and your a SWF or a SWBiF who shares the same interest as me, then
send me some mail about yourself along with some poetry if you wish.
You may also try my ICQ # 9041124.
All responses will be answered.
While your still here, be sure to check out my
portfolio.



Happy 31 Days of Halloween Madness from Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive