Today, I got an email from Tiki Racer with a few pics of his foray into lino block printing. According to the Racer, "First run of about 20 all done and drying now. Will do more runs but plan to do different colourways on each." Very cool. Check 'em out:
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Search Tiki Chris Presents ...
Don't Get it?
Tiki Chris Blogs
- ► 2008 (202)
- South Seas Cinema: Kon-Tiki
- What are Words for ... when you've got an abstract...
- Next time you're feeling small and lonely ...
- Published! Week in Review (Friday April 27, 2007)
- Tiki Magazine's Polynesian Planet: New Wave Briti...
- One more dank u to Rotterdam
- Check out the May 07 issue of Juxtapoz
- Some recent MARVEL-ous buys
- Dank U and Mahalo!
- I'm a "Top Blogger"
- DEVO on Square Pegs
- I ♥ T-Shirts: The Tall Ship Moai
- Tiki drinks are good for you!
- Pocketiki #2 Out Now!
- Tony Clifton on the Miss Piggy Show
- Back in review (Friday April 20, 2007)
- Disturbingly good time in the Netherlands
- Photos from Mark Jenkins' Outcasts
- Mahalo Don Ho
- Coconut Wired Adventure #13
- Week in Review on the Run (Friday April 13, 2007)
- Artist Profile: Hanan Harchol
- Tiki Bar TV episode 24: Bunnies
- Interview with Dan Witz for Juxtapoz
- Photos from the Dan Witz opening at StolenSpace
- Great historical photography blog!
- Tiki Racer dabbling in lino
- SWEET TOOF interview for Whitehot Magazine
- How to talk like a pirate
- Week in Review (Friday April 6, 2007)
- Joni Mitchell's California
- New York gallery says no to Chocolate Jesus
- ▼ April (34)