Monday, April 09, 2007

SWEET TOOF interview for Whitehot Magazine

Chris Osburn interviews SWEET TOOF
by Chris Osburn
whitehot magazine of contemporary art
April 2007















I got into it after watching a film called “Style Wars” by Henry Chalfant, also “Beat Street” and the book Subway Art are to blame. When I started I was into letter forms and characters. Years ago it would be skinny cap tags; today, it’s fat cap. When I started, the paint was thinner and today the paint can cover most surfaces. I still do the odd letter form piece, but now I’m more interested in what I can get my teeth into … also working with cut outs and paste-ups.

Click
here for complete interview.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive