Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dank U and Mahalo!

I recently spent some time checking out the Tiki scene in the Netherlands. I had a blast. For their hospitality, I would like to say a special thanks to ...

Henk (organizer of Amsterdam's second annual Tiki Art Show)















... and to ...

Jeroen (founder and owner of Tiki's Bar and Grill in Rotterdam)



















Look for my reviews and photography about the Tiki Art Show and Tiki's Bar and Grill in upcoming issues of Tiki Magazine (the art show piece will probably appear in the Summer 2007 issue and the Tiki's piece in the issue after that). Check my ontoTravel blog in May for photos from my visit to the Netherlands.

Photography by Tiki Chris © 2007

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive