Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm a "Top Blogger"

Since January, I've been blogging about London for Hotels by City, a hotel booking website. Well, I didn't quite realize, but um I've apparently been blogging a lot for them. So much so that it earned me their "Top Blogger" award for Most Active Blogger. I have a feeling that I won't retain this title very long as I think other duties are gonna drag me away from the Internet for a few weeks in the near future. Anyway, it's a pretty cool site and seems like a decent organization to write for (they're super nice and very responsive to me).
























Click
here to check out my Hotels by City blog.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive