He's really good. She's absolutely stunning. But, sadly, the new James Bond movie is just boring. It simply wasn't that much fun. The only time I was on the edge of my seat during Quantum of Solace was when I started anticipating the end and thought I could get up and stretch my legs. Casino Royale this ain't.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Search Tiki Chris Presents ...
Don't Get it?
Tiki Chris Blogs
- All the Good Stuff in Review (November 28, 2008)
- Good Oil Pizza
- Changed Priorities Ahead - Amazing Story!
- Good Week in Review (November 21, 2008)
- Why I Love Facebook (and Hate My High School Nickn...
- Too Busy Having Fun (November 14, 2008)
- Subject and Object as One (This is Now)
- Elements 8 Rum Cocktails from Montgomery Place
- Glaswegian Mummy Tussle!
- Momentous Week in Review (November 7, 2008)
- Hi! (This is Now)
- Election Day Anticipation (This is Now)
- Quantum of So What?
- I Want My Mummy (One More Time)!
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2007 (412)