Friday, November 14, 2008

Too Busy Having Fun (November 14, 2008)

Too Busy Having Fun


This was another of those too-busy-having-fun-to-actually-write-about-any-of-it sorts of weeks (but I should be able to blather about the good bits over the weekend and next week). So, I guess it’s a good thing I started my tikichris to go mobile blog to capture moments on the run, such as randomly happening upon Nigella Lawson yesterday or checking out a kick ass view while enjoying a kick ass drink!

I also managed to publish a couple of posts about the super fun time I had roamin’ round Notting Hill with some of my favourite London bloggers and the friendly dudes from Elements 8 premium rum (even got some killer cocktail recipes for ya!).

And yep, my London Daily Photos keep rolling on!

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - The Adventures of Tiki Chris - tikichris to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. love the photo!

TFATDHQ said...

Cool - i work round there

Atomic Tony Tiki said...

That picture reminds me of the time 12 years ago when I went to visit my little brother in the insane assylum after he tried to commit suicide. I got him out to go for a pint and we were arguing whether or not the universe was inherently good or bad, he said it was bad and i said that "no the universe is good and out to help you, you just have to be positive" and then we turned a corner and the first thing we saw was huge "changed priorities ahead" sign and then the Dali Lama walked past.

true story.

Tiki Chris said...

ATT - That's such an amazing story I had to give it a post of its own:

http://tikichris.blogspot.com/2008/11/change-of-priorities-amazing-story.html

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...