Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tiki Magazine Spring 2008 Out Now
























Hey the new ish of Tiki Magazine is now available. It's got a killer Bamboo Ben cover by Ernie Keen and a bunch of great articles, including three by yours truly (along with some of my photography). I did a couple of write-ups from last November's
California Road Trip, one about Tiki Magazine's art show at the Bali Hai in San Diego and the other about Tiki Central Crawl in the San Franciso. The new issue also features my piece about visiting Rotterdam and hanging out at the only tiki bar in the Netherlands. Gee, when I put it all down in writing, it makes me realize how ridiculously fun my life can be at times. Mahalo Tiki Magazine for the opportunity to cover some really fun events and to travel in the name of Polynesian Pop!


Visit tikimagazine.com to get your copy and to subscribe!

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive