Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Aloha Oe to Ft Lauderdale's Hukilau

Odds are if you happened upon this post because you're contemplating attending this year's Hukilau then you already know that this year will be the last of these brilliant events. Here's more about the news from a recent email from Tiki Kiliki, the event's co-creator, co-founder, producer and organizer:

As we go into this 7th year I see how we’ve grown as an event, I see familiar faces and so many new ones each year. I’ve seen your children grow and some of you get married or engaged while at the event. I’ve met some of the most incredible people from all over the world – it’s become a personal journey, one I will never forget ... I encourage all of you to try to make this last year, as I promise to make every effort to bring you the last and the very best yet. There will be additional performances, seminars and surprises announced within the next week to accent our already stellar lineup. You will also see schedule changes so keep a good watch for those so that you can plan your vacation accordingly. It has been my extreme pleasure bringing Hukilau to you year after year, this has been an extremely difficult decision to say the least. I’m so looking forward to seeing all of you in June as we celebrate one last time together!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Now I'm doubly bummed I can't make it. Click here to visit the Hukilau's website.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive