Friday, April 11, 2008

Marrakech Quickies, New Jersey Chicken and More in Review (April 11, 2008)


London Daily Photo: New Jersey Chicken by Chris Osburn © 2008

Marrakech Quickies, New Jersey Chicken and More in Review

Oh geez! I'm so frickin' bizzy right now that I almost forgot to write this weekly update! Anyway, here's the best bits from this week:

For checking out the recent
Phil Frost book signing for Juxtapoz, Katie - the webmaster at Jux - referred to me as "our trusty British buddy" - nice one.

I (finally) posted a new review in my South Seas Cinema series.

Emiana's series of Marrakech photography at ontoTravel continued through the week with more still to come! And if that's not enough for you, I posted two videos from that same Marrakech visit: one of aphenomenal street musician in Marrakech's night market, the other of a really cheeky kid acting kinda dirty up in the Atlas Mountains.

Also, it snowed on Sunday. I filmed it.

Of course, there's another whole week's worth of London Daily Photos at ontoLondon too!

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - Tiki Chris Presents

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive