Sunday, April 13, 2008

PhotoBoxing

Recently I started blogging for PhotoBox, the UK’s number one destination for online photo sharing, storing and printing. I really appreciate the interest that the good folks at PhotoBox have taken in lil ole me. I reckon this opportunity will be a fun way to further integrate my love of photography with online babbling. I'm looking forward to blogging about my experiences with PhotoBox as I learn about all the services and features they offer. So far I’m impressed. I’m also keen to blog about PB's progress as they work toward launching a new platform for their entire site ... and to simply further inundate the world with my thoughts and images. Here are the links to a couple of posts I've done thusfar:

Meet our new blogger!
Chris Osburn, PhotoBox Blogger
PhotoBox Blog
April 7, 2008












Hi. My name is Chris and I am pleased to let you know that I’ll be logging in to blog for PhotoBox two or three times a week. As a pro-am photographer and writer living in London, I think this will be a super opportunity to share my thoughts (and photos!) with all you lovely PhotoBox members ...

Click
here for complete post.

---

Easter weekend in Marrakech
Chris Osburn, PhotoBox Blogger
PhotoBox Blog
April 9, 2008








I’ve just now got round to uploading my pics to PhotoBox (see ‘em
here). It was my first time uploading photos to PhotoBox. It was a pretty easy process really but I’m still getting my head round it. I will say the photos uploaded quickly and more smoothly than has been the case with similar sites out there.

Click
here for complete post.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive