Yep I got braces. Maybe a couple of decades later than most folks, but I got 'em. And it certainly didn't impede me having a ridiculously good time at the Qype do at the Coach and Horses in Soho.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Search Tiki Chris Presents ...
Don't Get it?
Tiki Chris Blogs
- Tiki Magazine Spring 2008 Out Now
- Breakin' the Law - Judas Priest
- Wee Week in Review (April 25, 2008)
- David Hochbaum's "Tracking Invisible Cities" (Juxt...
- Weeeeeeeek in Review (April 18, 2008)
- Chris Osburn Interviews David Choe (whitehot)
- Interview with Chris Von Steiner's Snow King (whit...
- To All the Girls I've Loved Before - Willie Nelson...
- Marrakech Quickies, New Jersey Chicken and More in...
- Death by Blogging
- Vote for Skull-a-Day!!!
- Aloha Oe to Ft Lauderdale's Hukilau
- South Seas Cinema: Eux et Moi
- Phil Frost Book Signing at Elms Lesters (Juxtapoz)...
- Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
- Good Times at the Coach and Horses, hosted by Qype...
- Bracing Week in Review (April 4, 2008)
- Fusion Five Festival: Angie Mason Interview PART 2...
- Metal Mouth
- Fusion Five Festival: Angie Mason Interview PART ...
- Fusion 5 Festival: Matthew Bone Interview
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2007 (412)