Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Very Tiki June with Virani

I had the distinct privilege of experiencing this year's London Luau and Hukilau with my good friend (and roommate for much of June) Virani le Beachcomber. Now that the Tiki festivities are over, it seems Virani's a little more quick on the draw to share his photos from the events. So, until I can get around to posting my own pics and recollections, here are the links to Virani's:

Photos [from Hukilau]
Virani
Virani le Beachcomber
Monday, June 18, 2007











Click here for more of Virani's photos from this year's Hukilau.

London Luau 007
Virani
Virani le Beachcomber
Monday, June 11, 2007











Click here for more of Virani's photos from this year's London Luau.

1 comment:

Emiana said...

Nice pics! I want to go too!!!

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive