Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekly Review (Friday November 3, 2006)

I would like to sincerely thank everyone for making the 31 Days of Halloween Madness so much fun. Especially, everybody that contributed. I hope you had a great Halloween. Cheers!

Anyway now that Rocktober's over, I guess it's time to talk turkey - even here in London.

And speaking of London ... In very cool and exciting CheekyTiki news, Mahiki is now open to the public! In fact, we're gonna have a little shindig there next Friday.

Still looking for something to read? There's plenty more at ontoTravel, and Rapa Nui News.

Please see below for a complete listing of all of this week's posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the five blogs that I administer: CheekyTiki, ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive