Friday, July 21, 2006

Ye olde weekly review (Friday 21 July 2006)

This week, I posted entries about all sorts of topics: pirates, pirate gift shops, Syd Barrett, a Hawaiian coffee farm, giant ceramic moai - you know, the usual.

Highlight of the week: Did you know that I write a monthy column for the TriCity News, an alternative newspaper focusing on the arts, culture, and politics in eastern Monmouth County, New Jersey? The column, published every third Thursday of the month, examines what it's like to be an expat American living in London. Click here for the first piece I wrote for them. Click here to read my second.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the four blogs that I administer: ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


ontoLondon


Rapa Nui News


Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...