Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's the Tiki Chris weekly update (Friday 28 July 2006)

Lots of posting on the Rapa Nui News blog this week.

Bizarre pork products with rude names on the Tiki Chris blog.

A request for your photography on the ontoLondon blog (and as always a weekly photo).

AND MORE!
See below for a listing of my most recent posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the four blogs that I administer: ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


ontoLondon


Rapa Nui News

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...