Monday, July 24, 2006

Artist Profile: Ray Sammak

Artist Profile: Ray Sammak

Several months back, I had the pleasure of working for Ray Sammak, who, in addition to being a great financial advisor, is a brilliant painter.

Recently, Ray’s painting of London’s Piccadilly Circus (see below) was awarded “Best in Show” by the New Jersey chapter of American Artists Professional League.

Here's a brief artist's statement from Ray:

I suppose I could give some complicated academic explanation as to why I paint, but the simple truth is I do it because I enjoy the process of creating something that wasn't there before.










View more of Ray's art:
http://raysammak.tripod.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impressive work. The Piccadilly Circus painting is really amazing. It is almost a photo!

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...