Friday, June 02, 2006

Week in review (Friday 2 June 2006)

Hey, I'm Tiki Chris, and I administer four blogs: ontoLondon, Rapa Nui News, Tiki Chris, and WePlanYourTrip. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you.

Another interesting week. I haven't posted as much as usual, but that's because we've got a couple of very good friends visiting from the States.

Highlight of the week? Check my
ontoLondon blog for a review of Soy Cuba as well as a for review of a great pub across the street from a great restaurant (also reviewed).

It's been a month since I moved back to London, and I've got a lot to say about that. Hopefully, I'll find the time next week.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...