Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Are you onto London?


ontoLondon
http://www.ontonlondon.com/
Site feed URL: http://ontolondon.blogspot.com/atom.xml


Another one of my blogs is ontoLondon, which is about (yep you guessed it!) London. Basically, if I eat, shop, experience, read about, or otherwise come across somewhere or thing noteworthy in London, I blog about it there. I’ve already posted quite a bit, and as I become more settled here in London, I expect to continue at a similar pace.


London is a great city and, as best I can tell, the world’s most culturally diverse. It’s fun to explore and equally fun to share my findings with the world.


I have a lot of big ideas for this baby. Unfortunately, some of of these ideas are not doable until certain toys arrive, which are still in a container somewhere between New Jersey and London.


Keep reading for regular updates. Your comments and suggestions are certainly welcome.


Cheers,
Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive