Friday, January 16, 2009

The Week (and Then Some) in Review (January 16, 2009)

The Week (and Then Some) in Review

High Tech Manure Handling

As my dear old mom might say, I have returned "from runnin' around all over tarnation." Hi. It's good to be back. Since my last Weekly Update, way back on the 16th of December, I've ...

- had the best damn BBQ ever;
- and oh so much more!

All the while, I've relied upon the kind kitten-like instincts of a super-fantastic London-based cat sitter to care for my two lil kitty-witties. Yay for responsible people.

So there ya have it. My first Weekly Update of 2009. Question is am I gonna be able to keep up with these on a regular basis much longer? We'll see.

Pub Quiz Prize: My Very Own Double Cola Scarf!

Bestest of the best,

1 comment:

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...