Monday, January 12, 2009

Online and Looking Ahead!

Tri-State Vacuum

Okay I'm back in town and ready to take on 2009. Of course, if you've been following my tikichris to go and ontoTravel blogs, you'd be forgiven for thinking that I never really went away.

Now two weeks deep into January, I'm feeling energized and inspired about 2009, particularly after reading the "
Ten tasks of Atomic Tony Tiki" over at the Atomic Tony Tiki blog. I was so impressed by ATT's "shit list" that I've decided to come up with a few of my own priorities for the year. In addition to eating more leafy greens and getting back into the habit of going to the gym on a regular basis, (in no particular order) I would like to …

1. Be more social with my social media activities:
I spend a lot of time blogging, tweeting, updating my status, uploading photos etc. Of course, it's always great when I receive a kind comment from someone that took the time to respond to me. Not only should I reciprocate more often, but I really ought to take the initiative to let my social media contacts know when I appreciate what they've shared with the online world.

2. Take better pictures:
Practice makes perfect! I've got the knowledge (lodged in my brain somewhere) and certainly can access more photography-related info with ease. I just gotta get out there, take more shots, experiment and learn from my mistakes and successes.

3. Be a better writer:
Similar to "take better pictures" - I hopefully will continue to thoughtfully apply myself to my craft.

4. Be a kinder person:
I've a long way to go but I'll keep at it!

5. Let people know how, when and why I appreciate them.
To align my words with the forces of good and make nice with people more often.

Happy New Year,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be nicer? Please Chris, you have always been one of the funniest, kindest people I know!

Tiki Chris said...

Wow! Thanks. But I guess there's always room for improvement. Right?

By the way, who are you?

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...