Saturday, January 24, 2009

Londonist Behind The Lens: Chris Osburn AKA Tiki Chris

Hey! That's me! Very cool, but I'm gonna make you visit the actual Londonist post to see the shots.

Londonist Behind The Lens: Chris Osburn AKA Tiki Chris
By Londonist
Londonist
January 24, 2009

London is (or at least often can be) such a photogenic place. There's just something about it. I mean, for the most part, it's not incredibly beautiful … not like Paris or Barcelona anyway. Nor is London terribly stunning; you really can't compare it to the vertical awe of Manhattan or the mind boggling expanse of, say, Shanghai. However, the story London tells through its streets, landmarks and faces (oh the faces in this town!) is as compelling as any I've ever experienced. The story is one of weathering crises with resolve and engaging the world on its own terms. Through my photography, I hope to share that story with the viewer. Sometimes I think I come close to succeeding.

Read the complete
Londonist Behind The Lens post and see the photos at Londonist.

1 comment:

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...