Wednesday, July 04, 2007

7-Eleven Transformed into Simpsons-Style Kwik-E-Mart

News of 7-Elevens transforming into Kwik-E-Marts across America seemed just the thing to post about on the 4th of July.

Kwik-E-Mart Comes to Mountain View
Posted by Humuhumu
Junkyard Clubhouse
July 1, 2007












I was a little disappointed to see Bart & Milhouse flanking the Kwik-E-Mart logo, it kind of took away from any authenticity, but it’s a silly quibble, really. They did a better and more thorough job than I was expecting.

Click
here for complete article.

-----------------------------------------

Now I Can Die Happy
Coop
Positive Ape Index
Monday, July 02, 2007

















Box of Krusty-O's, designed using fonts I created for House Industries. It's all downhill from here.

Click
here for complete post.

















Find out more at
7-Eleven.com.

1 comment:

adspain said...

I've always wondered how to spell Apu's last name (Nahasapeemapetilon). Thanks to the 711 link, I now know. Darn it though, they aren't gonna have one in Atlanta.

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive