National? I decree today be INTERNATIONAL Gorilla Suit Day!
National Gorilla Suit Day, which mysteriously falls on January 31 of each year, is perhaps the important holiday of the year. Every National Gorilla Suit Day, people of all shapes and colors around the world get their gorilla suits out of the closet, put them on and go door-to-door.
Click here for details.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Search Tiki Chris Presents ...
Don't Get it?
Tiki Chris Blogs
- ► 2008 (202)
- Kono Tiki Island: vintage vinyl reviews and eye-c...
- It's National Gorilla Suit Day!
- 5 Good Reasons ... to be happy!
- Anti-Fascism Fantasy
- Coconut Wired Adventure #11
- Tiki Chris week in review (Friday January 25, 2007...
- Tiki Art Exhibition: April 15 - May 20 in Amsterd...
- Moai Graffiti in London
- Another great week in review (Friday January 19, 2...
- Little Chimp Society - Art! Art! Art!
- New Music Showcase: Ash Valley
- Rapa Nui News now on MySpace
- What would you do for Robert Drasnin's Voodoo 2?
- Hawaiian War Chant in Norwich Union commercial
- New Tiki Chris survey
- Artist Profile: C. Michael Frey
- Week in Review (Friday January 12, 2007)
- South Seas Cinema: Tabu, a Story of the South Sea...
- Caramel Corn-inspired desktop image for 2007!
- Flickr Toys = Too Much Fun
- Photos from SheOne's EXIT
- Finally on Flickr
- Calling all musicians: Let me review you!
- And I only just got my first iPod
- Lookout Mountain
- If he can do it ...
- Buddha of the Batting Cages
- 2007: So far so good (Friday January 5, 2007)
- Chattanooga Foodie Tour
- Chatta-Googie and Mid South Modern
- Coconut Wired Adventure #10
- Ladies Man
- Twisted Sister Hair Design
- Up on Highway 27
- Order Angel Food
- Jesus which is called Christ
- Lincoln and Jesus
- Little Debbie Star Crunch
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (40)