Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Calling all musicians: Let me review you!

I hope I'm not opening any floodgates, but I want to put the word out that I am currently seeking original music to review. Ideally, I would like to review one album/band per month.

I listen to all sorts of music and am open to any genre of music. So, as long as your music is good, I'll give it a proper listen.

My hope is to use the monthly reviews to showcase up-and-coming musicians and not to show off how pathetically hip I think I am.

Similarly, I am open to guest writers submitting reviews to be published on this blog.

Interested? Click here to access my email address. Then, send me an email with a brief description of your music and any relevant online links.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Tom Ferguson said...

Tiki Chris,

I'd very much like to submit a review to your blog. I've always got my ears open for interesting new sounds, & when I find something that I feel deserves some recognition, I'll write about it & send it your way.

Keep sweeping,
Andy Ampersand

Tiki Chris said...

Great! Juct click here to access my email address. Then, send me a message which includes or describes your review(s).

Thanks.

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive