Friday, October 03, 2008

Tiki Chris, Food General (October 3, 2008)

Tiki Chris, Food General


Oh man. Whatta week! I gotta get to the gym! The past seven days started with a fantastic Indian cookery class + lunch at Moti Mahal on Saturday; followed a couple o' days later with an over-the-top food and Sherry pairing led by foodie alchemist Heston Blumenthal; a Gold Medal cocktail at the Cavendish on Tuesday; a (get this) seven course seasonal chocolate tasting menu at Almeida on Wednesday; and, coming full circle, an apple chutney tasting at Moti Mahal this afternoon.

Fortunately, I was able to get my share of visual nourishment too! I checked out London artist T Magic's Loaded with Meaning exhibition opening, which was actually one of the most refreshing exhibitions I've seen in this town in a long time.

For the next month's worth of , I've decided to focus my lens on all the dangers laid out before us Londoners with a batch of pics I like to call . View with caution.

And, as if that weren't enough, I kicked off this year's with an ongoing series of mummy movies (with lots more mummy stuff to follow). Who will win in the epic battle between the mummy and the giant panda? See Parts One and Two.

To be honest, I managed to squeeze in even more fun this week - I just ain't found the time to sit down and write about it!


London Daily Photo: Advance Warning by Chris Osburn © 2008

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - The Adventures of Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive