Thanks to Emiana and our good friend Kimberly for picking up this "Halloween Jelly Pop" mummy for me during a recent excursion at F&M. Made in China and featuring colours E110, E122, E129 and E133 and "flavours" among its many ingredients, the lil dude has a shelf life of almost a whole year. ~Spooky stuff~
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Search Tiki Chris Presents ...
Don't Get it?
Tiki Chris Blogs
- Happy Halloween! (October 31, 2008)
- I Want My Mummy Index!
- The Mummy Versus the Giant Panda: The Final Chapte...
- The Mummy Versus the Giant Panda: Part 4
- The Unknown Mummy
- Mummies Invade San Jose!
- Yummy Mummy Baby Grow - NoOoOoOo!
- Super Spooky Week in Review (October 24, 2008)
- Chris Osburn Photography Exhibition, Summer 2009, ...
- Fortnum & Mason Mummy is a Real Sucker!
- The Curse of the Mummy Hand!
- Hipster Mummy! NoOooOoooOooooOoooo ...
- Photos: "Burning Candy" & "Remember My Name" in Lo...
- The Mummy of Oxford Street Lives!
- Sugar Rush Week in Review! (October 17, 2008)
- tikichris to go
- Sick Mummy!
- Mummy Dogs with Green Goo
- "Tiki" Moscow Mule
- I Want My Mummy Underwear Model!
- Dan Witz: "Night Paintings" (Juxtapoz)
- Mum's the Word (October 10, 2008)
- Kitty Cats Say: Ain't Makin' No Mummy Out of Me!
- Mai Tai Mummy
- The Mummy's Plea
- The Mummy Versus the Giant Panda: Part 3
- Photos: JR's "28 Millimetres: WOMEN" in London (Ju...
- Tiki Chris, Food General (October 3, 2008)
- The Mummy Versus the Giant Panda: Part 2
- The Mummy Versus the Giant Panda!
- ▼ October (30)
- ► 2007 (412)