Saturday, August 02, 2008

Trouble Accessing the Tiki Chris Blogs?

If you've been trying to access any of my blogs (including 5 Good Reasons ... to be Happy) only to see a nasty “Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site,” the problem seems to belong with Sitemeter, which I use track my web stats. I've just removed Sitemeter's tracking code and everything now seems to be fine. Let me know if anyone is still having trouble viewing the blogs.

Here's a link to the
One Project Closer post I happened upon that helped me to figure out what the heck was going on with my blogs:

Sitemeter Crashing Web Sites Using Internet Explorer on August 1, 2008; August 2, 2008
Posted by: Fred
One Project Closer
August 1st, 2008

Tens of thousands of publishers use sitemeter to track their content, including thousands of bloggers. The result: sitemeter takes down the internet? not quite.. but its pretty amazing.

Read the complete
Sitemeter Crashing post at One Project Closer.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...