Friday, August 29, 2008

Greetings from the Carbohydrate Coast (August 29, 2008)

Greetings from the Carbohydrate Coast

Okay, I'm back from a week on the Jersey Shore which, due to the vast amounts of
pizza and bagels lining its sandy beaches, I've renamed the Carbohydrate Coast. Another apt title might be the Costa del Chili Cheese, as NJ's got the goods in that department too.




Back home, I've been trying my darnedest to make the most of time here in London: sampling fine (and innovative) chocolates, enjoying sushi, katsu chicken curry et al with a few other friendly foodies and taking photographs all over London. You know, the usual stuff. Still, I'm already hankering to take off again, especially now that I've pre-order a copy of Hawaii's Big Island: Great Destinations: A Complete Guide (Great Destinations) by good friend and Hawaii expert, Elizabeth Blish Hughes.

And one last thing: I'm in desperate need of
mummified mug shots.

London Daily Photo: Lost in Thought by Chris Osburn © 2008

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - Tiki Chris Presents

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...