Friday, March 07, 2008

Grippingly Odd Week in Review (March 7, 2008)


London Daily Photo: Gripping, Photography by Chris Osburn © 2008

Grippingly Odd Week in Review

The photo featured above is entitled Gripping. However, an alternate title might have been Image for a 1970's Sociology Textbook. I took the pic while plodding along near bustling Tottenham Court Road Station. I hope I didn't look too odd when I took it (or when I took any of this week's London Daily Photos for that matter). Apparently, the police here in London don't take kindly to odd photographers these days.

When not taking peculiar pics in London, I was in Paris goofing around with my video camera. Check out these two clips at
ontoTravel (and expect one or two more next week!):

In closing, I'd just like to say rest in peace to slack-key legend Ray Kane. His soulful Hawaiian music has played a prominent role in my life over the past several years and deserves much more recognition that it or he ever received in his life.

There's so much more in this week's batch of posts. Feel free to snoop around the blogs.

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - Tiki Chris

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...