Friday, March 21, 2008

Cannes Fusion in Review (March 21, 2008)


London Daily Photo: Rabbit Ears by Chris Osburn © 2008

Cannes Fusion in Review

This week, I basically processed and posted lots of content from when I was in Cannes for the Fusion 5 Festival. There's more to post but I probably won't get to it until the middle of next week (I'm going offline for an extended Easter weekend). In the meantime, enjoy my video interviews with Fusion 5 Festival artists Boris + Natascha, Kristen Ferrell and Daniël Van Nes as well as my photo-riffic report for whitehot. There are pics from my time in Cannes for my ontoTravel series too. And, of course, I added another week of London Daily Photos at ontoLondon.

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...