Friday, December 14, 2007

Doin' the Yuletide Glide (Friday December 14, 2007)

That same busy non-blogosphere agenda from last week crept into this one, resulting in even less posting from me this week. In fact, I've decided to place Rapa Nui News on indefinite hiatus. I plan to give it a think over the holidays and see if it's worth continuing.

Anyway, the folks who collectively are known as "The Streetcar Team" were kind enough to provide some content by commenting on my negative review of their service. Click
here for that post and their attempt to "understand further what went wrong and then try and put it right."

You might want to also take a look at all the Yuletidal Daily Photos I've been posting at ontoLondon.

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

---

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...