Friday, September 08, 2006

Tiki Tiki Tiki week in review (Friday 8 September 2006)

Tiki Chris.

The "Chris" part is pretty self-evident in all my blogging (especially if you've ever spent more than, say, five minutes with me), but what about that pesky "Tiki" part. Days, sometimes weeks, can pass without even a mention of one of my favorite subjects: Polynesian Pop! Well, not this week.

Finally, I started trying to live up to my own self-appointed tiki title.
First of all, I started a new blog for one of my favorite company's: CheekyTiki. Also, I announced a new feature that I'll be writing for Tiki Magazine, called Polynesian Planet. Beyond that, I posted bits here and there that I happened upon while scootin' around on the web. Here's a list of my (more-or-less) tiki and Polynesian related posts this week:

(CheekyTiki) Welcome to the CheekyTiki blog!
(ontoLondon)
Polynesian power at the British Museum
(ontoTravel)
Vanuatu is "fun"
(Tiki Chris)
Top 5 reasons why you should subscribe to Tiki Magazine
(Tiki Chris)
Nice write-up about one of my favorite tiki bars
(Tiki Chris)
A menthol aloha from Newport Cigarettes
(Tiki Chris)
Check out the new CheekyTiki blog!
(Tiki Chris) La Mariana (Honolulu's classic tiki bar) for sale

Then, of course, there's also all that posting that goes on over at Rapa Nui News.

But the week wasn't just tiki by any means. Dig around and you'll find ...

... clips of 70's fashion victims revealing dark secrets about how and where they like to make whoppee ...

... bizarre tales of urban estrangement from an outspoken member of the Wallabee County expatriate community ...

... gobs of photos from all over the world ...

... the best of design on show throughout London ...

... and more!

Please see below for a complete listing of all of this week's posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the five blogs that I administer: CheekyTiki, ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


CheekyTiki
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com
Site feed URL: http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/atom.xml
This week's posts:
Welcome to the CheekyTiki blog!


ontoLondon

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive