Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Looking for a little Halloween help

Rocktober's almost here and that means one thing: Halloween! In honor of my favorite holiday, I'm planning to present a month's worth of tricks and treats. Each day in October, I will post a photo, story, video clip, etc that's ghoulishly fun and spook-tacular.

Would you like to contribute to my 31 Days of Halloween Madness? I am very interested in posting any related Halloween-y stuff that my beloved readers might have hidden away in a haunted, cobwebbed attic, such as the following:
  • Photos of folks in Halloween costumes or fancy dress,
  • Images of vintage Halloween ephemera, collectables, etc,
  • Video clips from classic horror movies or Halloween specials,
  • Ghost stories,
  • Poems,
  • Favorite Halloween memories, and
  • MORE!
To participate, please email your submissions/suggestions to chris . osburn AT gmail . com by the end of September.

Thanks,

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive