Thursday, September 14, 2006

Busy lil week in review (Friday 15 September 2006)

Hey everybody!

I hope everyone had a chance to take a look at the new CheekyTiki blog. In particular, I recommend checking out the sneak peek slide show of new carvings!

As for the other blogs, not much activity (It's been a pretty busy week). However, some of what I did manage to post is worth mentioning.

ontoLondon reader, Chris Mavergames, provided this week's ontoLondon Weekly Photo. This is Chris's second submission (click here to view his first). Good stuff, Chris. Keep 'em comin'!

And speaking of reader participation ... Halloween's coming, and I'd like your help spooking up the Tiki Chris blog.

Don't forget to check out my recent posts at ontoTravel and Rapa Nui News.

Please see below for a complete listing of all of this week's posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris


Below is information about the five blogs that I administer: CheekyTiki, ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


CheekyTiki
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com
Site feed URL: http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/atom.xml
This week's posts:
Aloha from CheekyTiki's newbie!
Product Profile: Pufferfish Lamp
Some not quite finished carvings


ontoLondon

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive