Friday, September 12, 2008

Nice One in Review (September 12, 2008)

Nice One in Review


Can't see the video? Click here.

This week I shot up Shoreditch, wore cats and danced to music by the Queen of the Gypsies ... just not all at once. I also managed to make it to Cafe Spice Namaste, a brilliant Indian restaurant that I'd been meaning to try for some time, and to visit Bodean's, one of my favourite standby restos in Soho. And, should I ever find myself stumped for the right London eatery, I picked up Charles Campion's handy dandy new guide to London restaurants.

London Daily Photo: Where's the Fire? by Chris Osburn © 2008

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - Tiki Chris Presents

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...