Friday, July 25, 2008

Anothernotalotta Week in Review (July 25, 2008)


London Daily Photo: Please Explain by Chris Osburn © 2008

Anothernotalotta Week in Review

I almost published one of my Offline posts instead of this review. But that would have meant I then would need to find the time to post when I came back Online. I've hardly been in front of the monitor this week and just haven't had the time to blog.

Anyhoo, I did manage to
keep up with my London Daily Photos and to check out a pretty cool StolenSpace exhibition and pop over to Paris to take some Marais graffiti shots for Juxtapoz. Anything else? You'll just have to wait until I find some time to blog about it!

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

ontoLondon - ontoTravel - Tiki Chris Presents

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...