Sunday, February 24, 2008

MrBaliHai's Britiki Round-Up

Here's MrBaliHai's summary of his recent trip to England. It's always interesting to read someone else's account of events. MrBaliHai's recollection seems accurate, especially his retailing of our meet up "last Thursday for a few Navy Grogs and Mai Tais."

Britiki Cheerio
Posted by MrBaliHai
Eye of the Goof
February 24, 2008


Aloha, I have returned from England. My body is 5 pounds heavier, and my wallet is a couple-hundred pounds lighter ... I'm off to the basement now to start running off my extra poundage on the treadmill.


Click
here for complete post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Hope you felt better after having a little "Hair of the Dog" with us.

Tiki Chris said...

Yeah, I was fine the next day and I've been fit as a fiddle since.

Thanks,
Chris

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive