Friday, June 13, 2008

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya! (Friday the 13th of June, 2008)


Tiki Chris at the Great Wall of China photo by Emiana © 2008

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!

I'm back from my pilgrimage to China's mysterious Theretrdspectientower with all sorts of stories to share. Unfortunately, I ain't got around to sorting all those stories out yet. Stay tuned for plenty of posts about my trip in the next week or so.

While I was gone, some of my photos were on exhibit at the West Yorkshire Playhouse in Leeds. I'm bummed to have been unable to make it up there to check it out but pleased nonetheless. ontoLondon's Daily Photos continued to be posted during my break as well.

Since returning to London, I've paid a visit to an excellent Japanese restaurant with a couple of the folks from Qype along with a few other bloggers and caught a piece of a rainbow for PhotoBox. I've also been pleased to find out that ontoLondon's contributing photographer, Anna Krsikova, will have some of her work in an upcoming show at London's AOP Gallery. Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grasshopper

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...