Friday, August 11, 2006

A week in the life (11 August 2006)

Of note this week on the Tiki Chris blog, I posted an autobiography (complete with photos) that I wrote when I was in fourth grade. Funny stuff.

Over at Rapa Nui News, I've started a series of posts dealing with all the goofy references to Rapa Nui (Easter Island) and its moai. Click here for latest of those "monolithic" posts.

This week's ontoLondon photo? Click here.

See below for a complete listing of this week's posts.

Have a great weekend,
Tiki Chris

Below is information about the four blogs that I administer: ontoLondon, ontoTravel, Rapa Nui News, and Tiki Chris. Each Friday, I hope to provide a weekly review of what I've posted. If a particular blog interests you, keep in mind that I’ve been blogging since well before this past week. You may want to take a look through the archives of any blog that interests you. Thanks.


ontoLondon

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...