Friday, January 18, 2008

Moving Pictures Week in Review (Friday January 17, 2008)

I must have been a good boy last year, because Santa left a bitchin' lil camcorder under the Christmas tree for me! I've got a long way to go before I film my masterpiece, but in the meanwhile, you can see just how much of a learning curve I have ahead of me by clicking here to visit ontoLondon and check out my short film documenting Doris Salcedo's Shibboleth at Tate Modern. Stay turned for more little movies by me in the next few weeks.

Super eager to post more video content and still reeling from last week's farting preacher clip, I found and posted another clip of flatulent sermons. Too funny. Also funny are Pint Champion's videos of furries dancing at an Atlanta bowling alley. Thanks Champ! More visual wonder came by way of ontoTravel's continuation of Kauai Photography, featuring a bunch of great shots by Emiana. Of course, ontoLondon has another week's worth of Daily Photos. There's also a link to my recent Londonist interview with local graffiti artist Sickboy.

And if all that weren't enough, there's a new Charo post too!

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

---


London Daily Photo: St John St
Photography by
Chris Osburn © 2008

No comments:

More Stuff

Search Tiki Chris Presents ...

Latest ontoTravel

Latest ontoLondon

...

Don't Get it?

If you like this blog ...

Blog Archive